Half day introduction & meditation workshop
Time & Location
About the Event
This half day workshop is for women who are called to authentically heal, tap into your soul-purpose, speak your truth...yet just want to firstly dip in your toe...and in the process, meet us here at the Sacred Women's Way, experience some of the embodiment practices of this journey, learn more about the pathway to wholeness and healing and ask all the questions you want.
In this workshop you will be gently guided into remembering the very essence of who you are, affirming, what you are dedicated to, while given some potent tools to help you authentically show up at your best in this wildly beautiful and suffering world.
Our planet desperately needs feminine wisdom, compassion, creativity, and connection - but first we need to heal ourselves.
This half day workshop is for women who feel ready to:
- Free yourself from the busy-ness of life, soften, and embody your body through meditation and somatic rituals
- Move into silence and stillness in order to begin to hear the echoes of your womb’s voice and your soul's deepest desires
- Release limiting beliefs, stuck emotions and energy through embodiment practices and rituals
- Gently let go and soften into your authentic self - find, touch, feel her again
- Awaken your deepest desires that are ready to emerge in a circle of sisters
- Develop an awareness of the feminine and the masculine and how they play out in your life
- Grow your capacity for discernment and to set healthy boundaries
- Strengthen your intuitive feminine intuition.
We look forward to sharing this beautiful day of meditation and inner wisdom with you.
Light snacks and refreshments will be provided.