Sun, 10 Nov|
Sacred Union Meditation & Couples Workshop
Every relationship deserves this workshop. Every relationship needs this workshop. Soft, sacred, honouring embodiment practices with your partner or lover. Be guided through rituals to explore deeper communication, trust, intimacy and sensuality.
Time & Location
10 Nov 2019, 10:00 am – 4:00 pm
Temple Retreats, 580 Grandview Rd, Pullenvale QLD 4069, Australia
About the event
Sacred Union Meditation & Couples Workshop
Intimacy and authentic connection with self and another, is a wake-up thing. It’s a great revealer of where we stop the flow of life through our heart, body and soul.
What do I hold in myself that I do not love, and that I don’t think anyone else could love…and that I do not even think is made from love?
Couples often come to me when they have stopped connecting with their partner in the same way they did when they first met. Life changes. Body changes. Children. Work. Stress. Money. Tiredness. Loss of libido. Authenticity in relationship, tenderness, trust, have all changed over time and barriers to love and connection have emerged.
In this half day workshop, couples will dip their toes into an intimate journey of deep love, connection and acceptance, to experience the divine soul in each of us, and the divine otherness of your partner. The newness that develops when we allow ourselves to be seen and met by our partner in this way is a coming home experience. Seeing ourselves, and being seen by your partner, is an authentic and vulnerable practice. And this, my friends, is where the true magic begins. This is where the real intimacy and connection in a relationship begins.
Here’s a little taste of the workshop and is for people ready to:
• Slow down, deeply relax and embody your body
• Be guided through rituals to explore deeper trust, intimacy with yourself and your partner
• Have an intimate, experiential-based journey with your partner - there is no theory – just tender, sacred embodiment practices to create new pathways for connection, intimacy and love
• Allow authentic communication to open your heart and experience that meets your deepest longings
• Explore what it is to honour the Divine in your partner and embrace your beloved in mind, body and soul
• Discover your partner (and yourself) in a whole new way
• Experience the gift of what it is to open and receive.
• Cultivate sustained intimacy – build the muscle of intimacy.
• The possibility to heal past traumas and fears associated with pleasure, sex, and the body
• New insights into what you can share with your children about sexuality.
PLEASE NOTE: This workshop is for all couples – even if you have never meditated or engaged in couples work before. And if you don’t have a partner, but would really love to attend, bring a close friend. All practices will be with yourself or your partner.
Numbers are limited to 7 couples, so book your space now.
We look forward to sharing this beautiful day of meditation with you.
Light organic snacks and teas and drinks will be provided.
If you require more information please connect with us on email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Sarah Lantz (PhD) will be guiding this workshop. Sarah is the Director of Sacred Women's Way and is a somatic yoni, intimacy and Jade Egg educator, clinical nutritionist, Tantra practitioner with the Australian School of Tantra, business owner, meditation facilitator, health educator, writer, author, lover, mother. The foundation of her work is in curating pathways for people to awaken to who they truly are, to their potential, and to the power they innately have within. Sarah works with women and couples around the world. Deeply rooted in the nature of our womb consciousness, she is part of the ushering in of a new paradigm of awakening feminine nature on the planet. She has worked with mentors, guides and teachers to now bring through her life's work to others. She is currently (and always) guided by many wise women, and continues her own growth with ongoing teachers. Sarah is currently a student in Shamanic Breathwork, Womb Wisdom and The 7-Gates.
Tickets are $200 PER COUPLE
Tickets are $200 PER COUPLE. Please email if you need further information: email@example.com