SELAH 30-Day Mindful Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
Selah - a Hebrew word, when it appears in text (as it does in the bible seventy-four times and in nearly all religious texts) is a point which asks the reader to pause, be still for a moment, in quiet contemplation, because the idea is important enough to deeply consider. Selah is a way to live. A holy pause. A space in between words, thoughts, and prayers...for Immersion. Integration. Embodiment. Prayer. Grace. Reflection. Love. Selah in relation to the work we do, is the nothingness just before the big bang of a woman exploding into a new consciousness as she becomes uncaged. When she can feel more of her authentic self – her intuition, her truth, her voice, her body, her sovereignty.
Join us for this Selah - 30-Day Mindful Meditation Program as a supportive way for you to develop (or deepen) and reap, the benefits of a regular meditation practice. A 30-Day Meditation Program is a commitment you set for yourself to practice meditation every day for 30 consecutive days.
What does research tell us about developing a routine-based meditation practice? A daily meditation practice:
· teaches you to stay in the present moment and gives you the power to choose how you respond to life.
· assists in developing awareness of your automatic thoughts and behaviours.
· develops and strengthens your innate feminine intuition
· rewires your brain (neuroplasticity) and creates new neural pathways that can make you happier, calmer, and more focused.
· lowers blood pressure, strengthens immune systems, improves quality of sleep, reduces anxiety and stress, improves working memory, solve problems more efficiently, decreases feelings of loneliness.
For women, a regular embodied meditation practice:
· deepens your divine feminine intuition - your authentic self and listen to the wisdoms of your inner voice.
· creates pathways for you to hear the whispers of your deepest desires.
· releases limiting beliefs, stuck emotions and energy through embodiment meditation practices
· cultivate practices that support and care for your own inner-child
· sensually experience your body as your sacred temple
· cultivate practices that support clarity, creative energy, passion, desire and vitality
This program is perfect if you are just beginning, have never meditated before, or a more experienced meditator wanting to deepen or refine your practice or learn new meditation practices and techniques.
Note: There will be days when meditation is deep and flows, and other days you come to the practice and container scattered. The key is turning up and dipping in...whatever emotional state you are in. Just turn up!
During these 30-days of meditation, we will practice a range of embodied meditations and practices from kundalini, vipassana, stillness, movement, mantra, guided and unguided, visualisation, reflection, loving-kindness meditation, yogic meditations.
In our experience, without a solid habit of daily practice, you’ll be on a roller coaster ride of making some progress, then slipping back, then starting up again, catching up to where you used to be, then slipping back, … on so and on and so on. This 30-Day Program is designed to support you in developing your practice with a tender container. The trick is just turning up! Our intention, and commitment to you, is that you leave this program with a solid meditation practice, and as an even more beautiful, truer, authentic and uncaged version of yourself.
We look forward to connecting with you,
Love Sarah & Marea x
- Selah + 2 coaching sessions$500$5000$0
- Selah - 30 day meditation$300$3000$0