Thu, 09 Dec|
Women’s Embodiment Immersion: SELAH - Reclaiming the Wild Woman, Shadow & Sovereignty
We need to feel it all, and then let it all burn, and rise anew.... to an even more beautiful, truer, authentic version of yourself. This 4 full-day (4 night) immersion is for women who are called to authentically transform and awaken that deep, tender, wise voice inside.
Time & Location
09 Dec 2021, 4:00 pm – 13 Dec 2021, 9:00 am
Verrierdale, 81 Litfin Rd, Verrierdale QLD 4562, Australia
About the event
This 4 full-day (4 night) immersion is for women who are called to authentically heal, transform, and awaken that deep, tender, wise voice inside - your higher self - your higher potential - your true self.
We do this by delicately and tenderly touching those parts of ourselves that need to be seen, released, and bring them back into love. We dive deeply into sacred stillness and silence: a journey of sensual, somatic embodiment practices, ceremony, vibrational medicine, movement and breathwork.
Why step into a women’s embodiment immersion?
Because Selah is critical to a woman’s transformation. Selah is a Hebrew word, which asks us to take pause, be still, in contemplation. Selah is a way to live. A holy pause. A space in between words, thoughts, and prayers...for Immersion. Integration. Embodiment. Prayer. Grace. Reflection. Selah in relation to this immersion, is the nothingness just before the big bang of a woman exploding into a new consciousness as she becomes uncaged. When she can feel more of her authentic self – her intuition, her truth, her wildness, her voice, her body, her sovereignty.
This immersion is for women who feel ready to:
- Free yourself from the busyness of life, soften, and embody your body
- Deepen your divine feminine intuition - meet your authentic self and listen to the wisdoms of your inner voice.
- Move into silence and stillness in order to hear the whispers of your deepest desires.
- Release limiting beliefs, stuck emotions and energy through embodiment practices
- Cultivate practices that support and care for your own inner-child
- Sensually experience your body as a sacred temple
- Cultivate practices that support clarity, creative energy, passion, desire and vitality
- Develop emotional intelligence tools for navigating your life.
*This is a retreat suitable both for women entering our container for the first time and for returning women who have done retreats and immersions with us before. Each immersion is a deep dive and a new experience.
Our Immersion Oasis
Held by tranquil energy of ‘Amara’ located at Noosa Hinterland on the Sunshine Coast, we will create a discrete and supportive container of ‘Noble Silence’ – the avoidance of unnecessary chatter while providing a deep dive into our inner terrain. Wake up and take in the sunrise and all mother Gaia has to offer: watch the mist roll over the hills; all whilst being serenaded by Kookaburras and native wildlife. This beautiful, earthy, luxurious venue offers many inside and outside nooks and crannies for women to recede into privacy or simply sit with Gaia and witness her stunning views and the constantly changing weather, or dip in the magnesium pool.
- A deeply healing, nurturing, opening journey encompassing ritual, initiation, meditation, movement, embodiment practices, group integration, and solo investigation in a beautiful, safe container held by experienced facilitators.
- 4 nights’ accommodation (Thursday to Monday morning) in shared, dual or single sleeping arrangements.
- Nourishing organic meals, snacks, fresh juices, brews and teas throughout your stay, prepared fresh daily by our very own chef.
- Deep and potent Breathwork sessions.
- Individual and group somatic release sessions.
- Self-care package with Sacred Women’s Way products.
- Follow-up post zoom meditation calls and check-in’s.
PROTOCOL During the retreat, please be respectful of one another's personal space and boundaries, and take responsibility for expressing your own.
IN ALIGNMENT WITH GOVT REGULATIONS: • If you have any symptoms of fever, coughing, sore throat etc please do not attend • Ensure minimal interaction • Maintain physical proximity of 1.5m or 4sqm • Maintain good personal hygiene • Sanitiser and hand soap will be available • Do not share water bottles, food or personal equipment
This is the deposit for the Selah Feminine Embodiment. The remainder of the monies will simply need to be paid prior to 30 November 2021.